Unlimited Priorities’ team has been active in both the buy and sell sides of merger and acquisition. We help companies of all sizes that want to grow through acquisition and those that know it is time to benefit from being a part of a larger organization. Sometimes it makes sense for two companies to merge, forming a stronger strategic entity.
Unlimited Priorities helps business owners find the right partners to help drive their companies to the next stage, or who wish to spend time on family, personal pursuits or a new venture that is calling them, yet need to know that the business they founded and nurtured is in great hands for its future.
Through our own experiences we know that a merger or acquisition needs to be nurtured, not only during the due diligence and closing phase, but after the event, in order to be truly successful. Our approach, when helping companies on either side, is to focus not only on the hard assets and financial metrics, but to leverage synergy, cultures and good will to help ensure the combination works to the benefit of all parties.
Not all transactions require a brokerage firm, particularly when a large company with an internal M&A group is leading the transaction. We know the appropriate brokerage firms for the information industry and can make the introductions, when and at the stage it is appropriate. Finding the right legal firm that has experience in M&A is also important and we apply our experience to helping you make that decision. Services that we would typically offer include the following.
- Assess Business Operations and Financial Status and Compare with Similar Firms
- Recommend Actions to Maximize Valuation
- Develop Due Diligence Request Lists and Schedules
- Assist in Building Due Diligence Team
- Establish Criteria and Identify Candidates for Sale, Merger, Acquisition
- Establish Short List of Interested Parties
- Negotiate Term Sheets
Brokerage & Legal Services (When Warranted)
- Find Brokerage Firm(s) that Fits the Business
- Find Legal Firms with Appropriate Experience in the Field
- Negotiate the Terms for Fees and Other Matters
After the Sale: Integrating the Firm
- Recommend and Assist with Integrating Business Processes, IT, and Employee Roles to Achieve Desired Synergies
- Assist with Culture Integration and Team Building
- Leveraging and Integrating Knowledge and Know-How of the Entities
Contact Unlimited Priorities to learn how we can help your business excel and grow.